Accommodation & Camping in and around Falkland
There are numerous local hotels and B&Bs – see list below.
We have our own dedicated campsite this year, courtesy of Falkland Football Club, which is suitable for tents, caravan and campervans. Portaloos will be provided and there will be a water tap too but there will be no showers available this year. You will however, be able to take your car in beside your tent so any supplies can be stored there. We believe a good campsite plays an important part in any festival and we hope to establish this for years to come.
Please contact us for more details or to book your pitch.
Camping will be charged at £15 per tent or campervan for the weekend or £12 for one night.
Directions to the campsite are available here and will be signposted from all roads into Falkland.
There is also camping available at Pillars of Hercules– a short walk through the Falkland Estate woods – which has toilets and a shower block. Booking is made directly with them.
Caravans & Larger Campers
If you would like to book in to a fully equipped caravan park the following can be recommended.
- Markinch: Balbirnie Caravan Park (5 miles) tel: 01337 857226
- or Auchtermuchty: The Clink(4 miles) tel: 01337 828497.
Hotel and B&B Accommodation
Prices are taken from the websites per person per night.
It is worth asking for reduced rates for 2 or more nights.
- Falkland: The Bruce Inn (£70double) tel: 01337 857226
- Falkand: The Covenanter Hotel (£75double)tel: 01337 857163
- Freuchie (2 miles): Lomond Hills Hotel (£45pppn) tel: 01337 857329
- Falkland: Ladywell House B&B (£35pppn) tel: 01337 858414
- Newton of Falkland (1 mile): Kiln House B&B (£35pppn) tel: 01337 857188
- Ladybank (5 miles): Redlands Country Lodge (£35pppn) tel: 01337 831091
Other accommodation around the area:
(prices are only a guide)
- Auchtermuchty (4 miles): Redwood Cottage (£30pppn) tel: 01337 828272
- Strathmiglo: (2 miles): Gorno Grove House (£40pppn) tel: 01337 860483
- Pitlessie (6 miles): Pitlessie House (from £40pppn) tel: 01337 831214
- Newburgh (7 miles)
- Gateside (5 miles): Edenshead Stables (£45pppn) tel: 01337 868500
- Cupar (12 miles): Wester Dura (£40pppn) tel: 01334 65077
- Glenrothes (10 miles)